The ArcGIS Monitor Server application allows you to view Windows Events reports for System counters in your collection.
The WinEvent Add-on, available from the ArcGIS Monitor gallery site, must be installed and configured to view this report.
- Follow the steps in Access the ArcGIS Monitor Server application.
- Click Reports on the main menu and click Windows Events.
The Windows Events view appears.
- Click the Set Time drop-down arrow and choose a time range.
The Time Range fields are read-only and display the time range chosen in the Set Time drop-down list.
- Click the Collection drop-down arrow and choose a collection.
- Click the Reports drop-down arrow and choose a report.
- Click the Windows Event drop-down arrow and choose an event type.
- Click Execute.
The report contains the following items:
- Level—The log level for the report
- Provider—The source of the log message
- Machine—The host name of the machine on which the log message occurred
- Events—The count of log events with the same message
- Message—The detailed log message for the event