When the machine where the ArcGIS Monitor Server application is installed is restarted, the monitor service may not restart automatically. Use the Windows Services manager to configure recovery settings for Windows services.
- Start the Windows Services manager.
- Right-click the ArcGIS Monitor Service <Name> service that needs to be updated and click Properties.
- Click the Recovery tab.
- Choose Restart the Service in the First failure, Second failure, and Subsequent failures drop-down menus.
- Type 1 in the Restart service after text box.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
- Click OK to close the ArcGIS Monitor Service <Name> dialog box.
The Windows service recovery settings are updated.