The ArcGIS Monitor Server application allows you to view reports for GeoEvent counters in your collections.
The GeoEvent Add-on, available from the ArcGIS Monitor gallery site, must be installed and configured to view this report.
- Follow the steps in Access the ArcGIS Monitor Server application.
- Click Reports on the main menu and click GeoEvent.
The GeoEvent Reports view appears.
- Click the Set Time drop-down arrow and choose a time range.
The Time Range fields are read-only and display the time range chosen in the Set Time drop-down list.
- Click the Collection drop-down arrow and choose a collection.
- Click the Reports drop-down arrow and choose a report.
- Click the GeoEvent Server drop-down arrow and choose a server.
- Click Execute.
No records will be displayed in the log Error report until there are error entries. It may take up to 40 minutes for values to appear in the report.
The report contains the following items:
- Logger—The connection used to get the log
- Count—The log entry count from the connection
- Unique messages—The number of distinct messages in the log
- Messages—The detailed messages from the log