Standard または Advancedのライセンスで利用可能。
Production Mapping ライセンスで利用できます。
Maritime Charting ライセンスで利用できます。
Fixed and custom products are supported in Custom Chart Builder (CCB). These options are set in the web app Java configuration file, ccbconfig.js. You can choose which product type your CCB app displays: Custom or fixed.
The Fixed Product option is for more standardized cartographic outputs. The host organization defines the chart extent, scale, page size, and orientation available in the web app. You can choose a chart extent from a published feature server layer.
The Custom Product option allows you to create charts anywhere. Charts are built in real time using the scale, page size, and orientation options in the app. You can add data from ArcGIS Online or your organization account, and the added data shows in the web map and the exported PDF. Custom Product is the default setting in the web application.
You must create areas of interest (AOIs) representing chart extents before enabling the Fixed Product option.
Publish areas of interest for a fixed product
A polygon feature class with areas of interest representing chart extents must be created. This fixed AOI polygon feature class is published as a map service to ArcGIS Server with the Feature Access capability enabled.
A fixed AOI polygon feature class must be created with the following mandatory fields:
|Field name||Explanation||Data type|
The name that appears inside the area of interest and the name that is used as the chart's title in the chart product.
The orientation of the sheet. The attributes are Portrait and Landscape.
Valid values for page_size are: A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, C, D, E, and Letter.
The scale of the chart product. For example, if the scale is 1:20,000, enter 20000.
A sample fixed AOI polygon feature class is located at <ArcGIS Server installation drive>\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\customchartbuilder\FixedProduct.zip. This geodatabase contains a feature class with the mandatory fields and attributes.
When extracting the .zip file, verify that the geodatabase is extracted to ArcGIS Server installation drive>\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\customchartbuilder\FixedProduct\FixedProduct.gdb. The geodatabase must be in the FixedProduct folder without a file extension.
Chart titles cannot contain any of the following special characters: #!%&+*?/<>|.
Field names must be lowercase.
It's recommended that you configure the feature layer's label and symbol properties before publishing it to your service.
- Publish your fixed product service in ArcGIS Pro.
- In the General section, for Service Details, type FixedProductExtent in the Name text box.
- For Location, click the Folder drop-down arrow and choose CCB.
- Click Analyze and resolve any errors or warnings.
- Click Publish.
- Sign in to your portal as a server manager by launching https://gisserver.domain.com/arcgis/manager.
- Click Services > Manage Services and choose the CCB folder.
- Click Map Service on the FixedProductExtent page and browse to the Capabilities tab.
- Check the Feature Access capability check box.
- Click Save and Restart for the Map Service on the FixedProductExtent page.
Enable Fixed Product
Complete the following steps to change the web app from Custom Product to Fixed Product.
- Browse to your CCB deployment location and open the web app configuration file located at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ccb\js\ccbconfig.js if using Internet Information Server (IIS) to deploy your web app.
- Locate productType:"Custom" and replace with "Fixed".
- Optionally, set showDisplaySettingWidget to true if you want the Display Properties tab to appear in the web app.
- Hide or remove parameters from the app Display Settings pane by setting them to false in DisplaySettingsControls.