Production Mapping ライセンスで利用できます。
Fixed and Custom products are supported in Products on Demand (PoD). These are options set in the web application Java configuration file, podconfig.js. You can choose which product type your PoD app displays: Custom Product or Fixed Product.
The Fixed Product option is for more standardized cartographic outputs. The host organization defines the chart extent, scale, page size, and orientation available in the web app. You can choose a chart extent from a published feature server layer.
The Custom Product option allows you to create charts anywhere. Charts are built in real time using the scale, page size, and orientation options in the app. You can add data from ArcGIS Online or your organization account, and the added data shows in the web map and the exported PDF. Custom Product is the default setting in the web application.
You must create areas of interest (AOIs) representing chart extents before enabling the Fixed Product.
Publish areas of interest for a Fixed Product
A polygon feature class with areas of interest representing chart extents must be created. This Fixed AOI polygon feature class is published as a map service to ArcGIS Server with Feature Access capability enabled.
|Field name||Explanation||Data type|
Displays the name inside area of interest and is the chart title at export.
Orientation of the sheet. Attributes are Portrait and Landscape.
Valid values for page_size are: A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, C, D, E, and Letter.
The scale of the chart product. For example, if the scale is 1:20,000, enter 20000.
A sample fixed AOI polygon feature class is located at <ArcGIS Server installation drive>\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\productsondemand\ FixedProduct.zip. This geodatabase contains a feature class with the mandatory fields and attributes.
When extracting the .zip file, verify the file path is ArcGIS Server installation drive>\arcgisserver\directories\maritimeserver\productsondemand\FixedProduct\FixedProduct.gdb. The geodatabase must be inside the FixedProduct folder without a file extension.
A fixed AOI polygon feature class must be created with the following mandatory fields.
Field names must be lowercase.
It's recommended that you configure label and symbol properties of the feature layer before publishing it to your service.
- Publish your Fixed Product service in ArcGIS Pro.
- In the General section, under Service Details, type the Name of the service as FixedProductExtent.
- Under Location, click the Folder drop-down arrow and choose POD.
- Click Analyze and resolve any errors or warnings.
- Click Publish.
- Sign in to your portal as a server manager by launching https://gisserver.domain.com/arcgis/manager.
- Click Services > Manage Services and choose the POD folder.
- Click Map Service on the FixedProductExtent page and browse to the Capabilities tab.
- Check the Feature Access capability check box.
- Click Save and Restart for the Map Service on the FixedProductExtent page.
Enable Fixed Product
Complete the following steps to change the web application from Custom Product to Fixed Product.
- Browse to your PoD deployment location and open the web app configuration file located at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\pod\js\podconfig.js if using Internet Information Server (IIS) to deploy your web app.
- Locate productType:"Custom" and replace with "Fixed".
- Optionally, set showDisplaySettingWidget to true if you want the Display Properties tab to appear in the web app.
- Under DisplaySettingsControls, set any parameter to false that you want to hide or remove from the web app Display Settings pane.