Workflow Manager のライセンスで利用可能。
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Server is an extension of ArcGIS Server that provides a framework to organize, centralize, and standardize project workflows using web services.
Workflow Manager helps address many business challenges that arise in GIS as well as non-GIS environments. The following are some of the biggest challenges for businesses:
- Inconsistent workflows being followed for a common process
- Little to no information about who performed the work and when it was completed
- No easy way to monitor the status and progress of work being performed
- Too much time wasted in gathering information to report to stakeholders
- Employees not knowing what they are supposed to work on
- Difficulty in categorizing historical information related to a specific task performed
- Managing data versions respective to each task
- Tracking the tasks that have been temporarily halted
Using Workflow Manager, you can address not just these challenges but many more and balance the issues caused by cost, time, or data errors.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Server service
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Server service is a type of ArcGIS Server service originating from a Workflow Manager repository. Using Workflow Manager, you can expose your workflow management capabilities on the web using ArcGIS. The Workflow Manager system is configured using desktop tools, and the repository is published as a service on ArcGIS Server.
The Workflow Manager service allows you to integrate your existing business process with your GIS workflows via REST and SOAP APIs. You can view job status via a web app, assign work to staff, and evaluate the progress of existing jobs.
Integration with Portal for ArcGIS
Workflow Manager supports Portal for ArcGIS authentication in addition to the existing authentication methods supported by the web app. With Workflow Manager running within a federated Portal for ArcGIS/ArcGIS Server environment, the web app can leverage the users from the portal store. The identity store for your portal defines where the credentials of your portal accounts are stored, how authentication occurs, and how group membership is managed.
In the portal store, members belong to a Portal for ArcGIS Organization, and the username is as defined in the portal. The members are managed in the portal, the profile cannot be edited, and members are assigned to groups in the Workflow Manager Administrator and inherit the privileges based on the Workflow Manager groups.
Portal authentication is available in 10.3.1 and later versions of Workflow Manager.