ArcGIS Workflow Manager is a scalable enterprise geographic information system (GIS) workflow management system that streamlines your production process by automating and simplifying the performance of location-enabled work.
When migrating from the ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server extension to the Workflow Manager service-based architecture, the Workflow Manager Server role must be installed and licensed, and members of your organization must be assigned an ArcGIS Workflow Manager user type extension.
Below are the primary steps to get Workflow Manager up and running.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Modify your firewall to allow communication on the ports used by Workflow Manager.
- Install an ArcGIS Server site to function as Workflow Manager Server.
- Authorize ArcGIS Server with a Workflow Manager Server license.
- Install Workflow Manager Server.
- Configure Workflow Manager Server with an ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
- Install the Workflow Manager web app.
- Configure the Workflow Manager web app.