Доступно с лицензией Location Referencing.
This installation guide is your resource for information on prerequisites, installation, and authorization of your software. ArcGIS Location Referencing follows the standard Esri release cycle which includes enhancements and expanded functionality. Major releases are provided through My Esri, while patches are provided on the Esri support site.
Location Referencing setup includes the following products:
- ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing for Server
- Esri Roads and Highways for Server
- Event Editor
- Roadway Reporter
Location Referencing for Server provides tools, services and apps to manage data that is linear referenced. You can now:
- Publish your Location Referencing for server networks and registered event layers as map services.
- Convert routes and measures to coordinates or polylines and coordinate locations to routes and measures.
- Validate route or measure values.
- Convert measures from one linear referencing method (LRM) to another.
- Use the linear referencing capability with the Event Editor web application that can be configured with published event data.
- Add and edit routes using ArcGIS Server and then perform multilayer transactional event editing with support for overlap retirement and coincident event merging using Event Editor.
- Extend the capabilities of Esri Roads and Highways for Server with the Roadway Reporter premium web application that allows you to create road segment, road mileage, and road log reports from a map-centric user experience.
The primary steps required to get Location Referencing for Server installed are:
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Install and authorize ArcGIS Server if not already running on your system.
- See Existing Location Referencing users if you have a version of Location Referencing currently installed on your system.
- Install Location Referencing.