Collections are groups of counters that monitor systems in a target environment. To collect system metrics, you need to register a collection in ArcGIS Monitor Administrator. If you have multiple environments you want to monitor, you'll need to create a collection for each environment. Complete these steps to register a collection:
- Start Monitor Administrator.
The Connections view appears.
- Click Open on the ArcGIS Monitor Server application connection for which you want to register a collection.
The collection pane appears.
- Click the File menu and click Register.
- Type a name for the collection in the Collection Name text box.
- Type the email address of the ArcGIS Monitor administrator in the Email text box.
- Щелкните Добавить (Add).
The new collection appears in the tree view.
Now that you’ve created a collection, continue with Add a monitor service.