Using ArcGIS Monitor Administrator you can quickly test all of your monitor services to ensure that they're collecting data.
Complete these steps to test your monitor services:
- Start Monitor Administrator.
The Connections view appears.
- Click Open on the Monitor Server application connection you want to test.
- Expand the collection that contains the monitor service you want to test.
- Click the monitor service.
- Click Test on the main menu bar.
The test results window appears with the results listed on the Results tab and errors listed on the Errors tab.
- Click the Errors tab to view the errors that were detected.
If a counter is failing, right-click the counter and click Remove. Then manually add it back to the monitor service. For more information, see Counters in ArcGIS Monitor.