The following steps guide you through the ArcGIS Monitor installation process. The setup allows you to install ArcGIS Monitor Administrator or the ArcGIS Monitor Server application depending on your deployment needs.
- Obtain an authorization file if you're installing ArcGIS Monitor Administrator.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Log in to the computer on which you want to install ArcGIS Monitor as a user with administrative privileges.
- Close all applications on your computer.
- Download the ArcGIS Monitor setup program from My Esri.
- Browse to the download location and run the ArcGIS Monitor setup program.
- During the installation, read the license agreement and accept it, or exit if you do not agree with the terms.
- Choose the components to be installed.
ArcGIS Monitor Administrator
The Software Authorization Wizard (SAW) appears where you add the license you obtained.
ArcGIS Monitor Server application
The ArcGIS Monitor Post Install dialog box appears where you configure the ArcGIS Monitor Server service.
- The post installer can be accessed from the ArcGIS Monitor folder on the Start menu.
- The Software Authorization Wizard can be accessed from the ArcGIS Monitor folder on the Start menu.
- The MongoDB user name is Site and can't be changed.
- The default password is ArcGISMonitor.
- After the installation is complete, proceed to set up ArcGIS Monitor.