The ArcGIS Monitor Server application allows you to view reports for ArcGIS Server counters in your collections.
- Follow the steps in Access the ArcGIS Monitor Server application.
- Click Reports on the main menu and click ArcGIS Server.
The ArcGIS Server Reports view appears.
- Click the Set Time drop-down arrow and choose a time range.
The Time Range fields are read-only and display the time range chosen in the Set Time drop-down list.
- Click the Collection drop-down arrow and choose a collection.
- Click the Reports drop-down arrow and choose a report.
- Click the ArcGIS Server drop-down arrow and choose a server.
- Click Execute.
No records will be displayed in the report until there are warning or severe alert entries. It may take up to 40 minutes for values to appear in the report.
The report contains the following items:
- Category—The site or ArcGIS Server service type
- Service—The summary or ArcGIS Server service name
- Requests—The request count for the chosen time frame