Adding installation features
If your organization has purchased additional features, you can add them after the initial Esri Roads and Highways for Server installation.
Adding installation features requires access to the original installation source, either the media or the network location.
- Click Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Choose ArcGIS 10.4.1 Location Referencing for Server.
- Click Change.
- Choose Modify and click Next.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the feature to add and choose one of the following:
- This product will be installed on local hard drive.
- This product, and all components, will be installed on local hard drive.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.