The following steps guide you through the Esri Roads and Highways for Serverinstallation process.
Installation prerequisites include the following:
- Start the Esri Roads and Highways for Server setup program.
- Click Next on the Esri Roads and Highways for Server panel of the installation wizard.
The License Agreement dialog box appears.
- Review the license agreement and accept it, or exit if you do not agree with the terms.
- Click Next.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the left of each feature you want to install. No features are installed by default and at least one feature must be selected:
- This feature will be installed on local hard drive.
- This feature, and all components, will be installed on local hard drive.
If you choose to install Esri Roads and Highways for Server, you must have ArcGIS for Server installed.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
Roadway Reporter requires the Roadway Reporter license feature. For more information, see Authorizing Roadway Reporter.