The 10.9 release of ArcGIS Maritime contains several enhancements.
For a complete list of enhancements and issues addressed, see the product download page.
Maritime Chart Service
The following enhancements were made for Maritime Chart Service:
- Added support for custom symbology. This allows you to enable the use of SVG symbols and custom presentation rules instead of traditional S-52.
- Added a new display parameter named DisplayBathymetricIENC. When set to True, Bathymetric Inland ENC datasets display in priority over underlying ENC or IENC datasets according to the Bathymetric Inland ENC product specification.
- Added support for multiple S-63 schema administrator certificates. IHO.CRT is the default certificate, but you can now add more CRT files to the service.
- The zocScale export parameter now automatically filters out dataset extents as part of the response.
- LUA support has been added to custom symbology.
- Inland ENC presentation library has been updated to support IENC 2.4 and IENC 2.5 datasets.
Custom Chart Builder (CCB)
- Products on Demand has been renamed to Custom Chart Builder (CCB).
- Lua program language is available for use in custom symbology.
- Lua scripts can override the S-52 presentation library to provide a paper chart-like view of S-57 data.