Ports used by the GeoEvent Extension
ArcGIS GeoEvent Extension for Server uses certain ports to communicate with machines on the Internet and intranet. Below are the ports used by the GeoEvent Extension that you may need to allow on your firewall.
- 6143—ArcGIS GeoEvent Manager and administrator REST endpoints.
- 6180—GeoEvent Extension REST endpoints.
- 5565—Default Receive Text from a TCP Socket Input Connector port.
- 5575—Default Push Text to an External TCP Socket Output Connector port.
- 2181, 2182, 2190—ZooKeeper, which is responsible for persisting GeoEvent Extension configurations among machines in the cluster.
- 27271, 27272, 27273—Ports used by RabbitMQ.