Available with Workflow Manager license.
Before installing ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server, close all applications on your computer and verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. Start the installation program by double-clicking setup.exe from the installation package.
- Click Next on the Welcome to InstallShield Wizard for ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Server dialog box.
The License acceptance dialog box appears.
- Read the license agreement and choose to accept the terms, then click Next.
The Setup dialog box appears.
You are presented with a dialog box detailing the features that will be installed. You can check the disk requirements for each component by selecting it and clicking Space.
- Click Next.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) is installed in the same location as ArcGIS Server by default.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish to exit the installation once it is completed successfully.
- If the Launch Software Authorization Wizard is checked, the Software Authorization wizard dialog box appears. Authorize the Workflow Manager (Classic) feature.
- If the Launch Software Authorization Wizard is not checked, the installation is finished. You would need to authorize Workflow Manager (Classic) feature before publishing the Workflow Manager (Classic) service.
- Restart the ArcGIS Server service.
- Click the Microsoft Windows Start menu.
- Type Services.msc in the run line.
A list of Windows services is displayed.
- Scroll and search for the ArcGIS Server service name.
- Select and right-click the service and click Restart.
If you had a site previously deployed with an earlier release of Workflow Manager (Classic), it is recommended that you delete this old site and create one with the files found at the installation location.