When you create a project using the GeoPlanner application, a group is automatically created in the My Content area of ArcGIS Online or your portal. This group has the same name as your GeoPlanner project and lists all the items resulting from any of the functions within this application for this project. In particular, the following items are shared with the group:
- Project scenario feature services
- Project web maps
- Presentation web maps
- Assessment result layers and tables
- Evaluation result layers and tables
- Exported data items
- Uploaded documents
To access the project group in ArcGIS Online or your portal from GeoPlanner, execute the following steps:
- Click the project name on the upper left side of the application.
The Project Properties window appears.
- Click Details.
The View Details window appears.
- Click View Details.
You are directed to your group in your organization.
- Log in to ArcGIS Online or your portal, if necessary.
The project group page opens.