This is a gallery application template that displays group contents using a searchable grid or list. The application displays current group items as they are added or removed.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Group: Choose the group that contains the maps and other items you want to populate the application.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the group name.
- Logo: You can include a custom logo for your application.
- Analytics. Specify the AddThis.com profile ID for social media analytics.
- Locator: Include a search locator to optimize searching application contents.
- Heading: Provide a title to appear at the top of the application.
- Side panel heading: The application includes a side panel where you can provide supplemental information. Provide a heading to describe this side panel.
- Side panel text: Provide supplemental information to display in the side panel.
- Footer heading: You can have a footer section at the bottom of the application. Provide a heading to describe the contents of this section.
- Footer text: Provide content to display in the application footer.
- Footer logo: Display your logo in the application footer.
- Footer logo link: Provide a destination URL so when users click your logo in the application footer, your company or organization website opens.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme for the application.
- Layout: Choose the initial application appearance: either grid or list.
- Sort: Specify how group contents will be sorted.
- Viewer: Choose which viewer will be used to open maps, either map viewer or simple viewer.
- Page items: Specify the number of group items to display per page.
- Search string: Specify a default search string for the group query.
- Additional options: Choose from a variety of options, including mobile app download, attribution display, info links, comments, ratings, and more.
If the group you use in this app is publicly available (e.g., the group status is Public), maps included in this gallery application must be shared with Everyone (public).