Default administrators and those with the correct privileges can choose what content to highlight in the gallery. You can choose to show content shared to a group that you specify, or choose to show all items in the organization.
- Verify that you are signed in as a default administrator or custom role with administrative privileges to manage the organization website.
- At the top of the site, click Organization and click the Settings tab.
- Click Gallery on the left side of the page.
- For Show in gallery, choose one of the following:
- No Group (list all organization items)—If you choose this option, all items in your organization will be shown in the gallery. By default, the gallery page will show a selection of 60 of your organization's items. All items in your organization are accessible through the search on the gallery page.
- Featured Maps and Apps—If you choose this option, only the items shared to Featured Maps and Apps will be shown in the gallery. You can choose to sort the items by Title, Owner, Views, Date, or Relevance in the drop-down list next to Sorted by. To change how the items are ordered, check or uncheck the Ascending check box.
- A group—You can choose to showcase the contents of a specific group. When you choose a group, you can change how the items are sorted. To change sort options, select a field in the Sort order drop-down list and to change how the items are ordered, choose either Ascending or Descending. If you change the sort field or order, the items on the group page, as well as on embedded galleries or gallery apps, are also changed.
If you want public users to access the content in your gallery, ensure that the group is configured to allow everyone to view it and that anonymous access is enabled for the organization.
The items that appear in the gallery also depend on how the item is shared.