Default administrators and members of custom roles with the Organization webhook administrator privilege enabled can configure the performance of organization webhooks, such as specifying the number of delivery attempts, notification time, and time between delivery attempts.
- Verify that you are signed in as a default administrator or a member of a custom role with administrative privileges to manage organization webhooks.
- At the top of the site, click Organization and click the Settings tab.
- Click Webhooks on the left side of the page.
- Click Advanced webhook settings.
- Configure any of the following organization webhook settings:
Number of delivery attempts
Use this setting to specify the number of attempts that will be made to deliver the webhook payloads. By default, the ArcGIS Enterprise portal will attempt to deliver payloads 3 times. The value for the attempts must be an integer between 0 and 5.
Use this setting to specify the length of time, in seconds, that the ArcGIS Enterprise portal will wait to receive a response from a receiver. By default, the ArcGIS Enterprise portal will wait 10 seconds. The value for the number of seconds the ArcGIS Enterprise portal will wait must be an integer between 0 and 60 seconds.
Notification elapsed time
Use this setting to specify the amount of time, in seconds, between each payload delivery attempt. By default, the ArcGIS Enterprise portal will attempt to deliver another payload after 5 seconds if the previous attempt fails, until the number of attempts specified in Number of delivery attempts has been reached.