Available with Production Mapping license.
The self-serve Map Production System (MPS) web app uses ArcGIS Server configured with an ArcGIS Enterprise deployment. The product data files are also required to configure and deploy the app.
The following components are required for deployment of the MPS web app:
- Enterprise 10.9 or later.
- ArcGIS Server
- Portal for ArcGIS
- ArcGIS Web Adaptor
- ArcGIS Data Store
- Enterprise Production Mapping product data files installed on the server.
- The product data file installation contains MPS folders and files that must be copied from <install_location>\ArcGIS Production Mapping\Product Files\<Enterprise version>\applications\MPS to the <installation location>\ArcGIS\Portal\apps\mps folder on your server.
- The following is a list of MPS folders:
- The following is a list of MPS files:
- The Topographic Production Service is deployed with the topographic production capabilities enabled. This is published from ArcGIS Pro.
Ensure that the fonts required by the map products you want to export are installed on your system.
The MPS web app uses the local storage capabilities of your browser, which are similar to browser cookies. If this storage is not available, the MPS app will not function properly. For the best performance, use the latest version of one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge Legacy, and Safari are not supported.