Your map contains schematic layers for which the data source is a File geodatabase. This type of data source is not supported when publishing a schematic service with the Editing operation enabled.
- If you want the schematic service to be used for only querying, viewing diagrams, or applying schematic layout
algorithms without saving the layout results,
the Editing operation is not required:
- Click the Schematics item under Capabilities in the Service Editor window.
- Uncheck Editing as an allowed operation.
- If you want the Schematics service to be used for saving schematic diagram layouts, generating new diagrams, or updating diagrams, the schematic layers referenced in your map cannot come from a File geodatabase—you must use an enterprise geodatabase and register this geodatabase with the ArcGIS server.
- Alternatively, if you do not need this schematic layer, you can remove it from the document.
When publishing a schematics service from a map document that references schematic layers stored in a File geodatabase, the Query operation is the only operation allowed.
The Editing operation requires the schematic layers referenced in your map to come from an enterprise geodatabase.