There are multiple unique identifier fields chosen for this query layer and you are attempting to publish a service with Feature Access (feature service) enabled.
- Choose a single field for the query layer's unique identifier.
- In the table of contents, right-click the query layer whose query you would like to modify.
- Click Properties to open the Properties dialog box.
- Click the Source tab.
- Click Change query.
- Check the Show Advanced Options check box on the Edit Query Layer dialog box.
- Click Next.
- Choose only a single field from the Unique Identifier Field(s) field list.
- Click Finish.
Although you can use multiple fields as unique identifiers for a query layer, publishing feature services with query layers requires that only one single field be used as the unique identifier for the layer.