Using ArcGIS Server Manager, you can quickly edit the properties of a service. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see Logging in to Manager.
- Click Services > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services module, locate your service and click Edit . If you don't see your service in the list, it may be located within a subfolder under the Site (root) folder.
- Edit the properties of your service by stepping through the tabs on the left panel of the Edit module.
For details on how to edit service properties, locate your service in the Types of services section of the help. For information on how to best configure your services for deployment, see Tuning and configuring services.
- Click Save and Restart. The edits to your service are applied immediately.