You may need additional ArcGIS Enterprise or ArcGIS Server deployments that are similar to the ones you created using ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Amazon Web Services. For example, you may need to deploy in a different Amazon Web Services (AWS) region, want a different operating system or Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), or you may need larger Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances.
Follow these steps to create a deployment similar to one of your existing deployments:
- Open the ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Amazon Web Services app from the Start menu on your PC.
- Connect to your Amazon Web Services account using one of the following methods:
- Type the access key ID and secret access key for your account and click Sign In.
- Choose the Amazon Web Services profile you defined on the machine where you're running Cloud Builder and click Sign In. See AWS documentation for information on configuring a local profile.
Once Cloud Builder connects to your AWS account, it proceeds to the Deployment page.
- Click the Create similar deployment button next to the name of the deployment you want to use as a template.
You can choose different configuration details, such as instance types, operating systems, Amazon regions, SSL certificates, and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) IDs for the similar deployment. However, the deployment you create from an existing deployment must be the same type of deployment. For example, if you use a highly available ArcGIS Enterprise deployment as your template, the deployment you create from it must also be a highly available ArcGIS Enterprise deployment. Similarly, if a stand-alone ArcGIS Image Server site is your template, the site you create from it must also be a stand-alone ArcGIS Image Server site.
- Follow the steps for the type of deployment you are creating, beginning with the General Configuration Parameter Details page: