Administrators and service owners can use ArcGIS Server Manager to edit the properties of a service. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open Server Manager for the ArcGIS Server site that contains your service and sign in. If you need help with this step, see Log in to Manager.
- Click Services > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services module, locate your service and click Edit Service .
If you don't see your service in the list, it may be located within a subfolder under the Site (root) folder.
- Edit the properties of your service. Use the tabs in the Edit module to access different sets of properties.
- Click Save and Restart to apply your edits and restart the service.