ArcGIS Workflow Manager is a scalable enterprise geographic information system (GIS) workflow management system that streamlines your production process by automating and simplifying the performance of location-enabled work.
Below are the primary steps to get Workflow Manager up and running.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Modify your firewall to allow communication on the ports used by Workflow Manager.
- Install an ArcGIS Server site to function as Workflow Manager Server.
- Authorize ArcGIS Server with a Workflow Manager Server license.
- Install Workflow Manager Server.
- Configure Workflow Manager Server with an ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
- Configure the Workflow Manager web app.