If you no longer need a stand-alone ArcGIS Server site, ArcGIS Enterprise deployment, or ArcGIS Pro machine that you launched using ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure, you can use ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure to delete infrastructure resources from Microsoft Azure.
If you don't delete these unused resources, you will continue to accrue charges on Azure.
Follow these steps to delete resources from Microsoft Azure using ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure:
- Start ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure.
- Sign in to Microsoft Azure.
If the deployment to delete is in the Microsoft Azure Government cloud, check U.S. Government Cloud.
- Choose an Azure Active Directory tenant, click Next, choose the subscription that contains the deployment to delete, and click Next.
- Choose which deployments to show: V2 Sites or Desktops.
- In the Deployments list, click the Delete the site button .
A page appears that lists all the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure resources that are used by the site. This includes virtual machines, load balancers, network interfaces, public IP addresses, Microsoft Azure SQL Database and servers, Azure Database for PostgreSQL and servers, storage accounts, and resource groups.
- Review the resources to be deleted and click Next to proceed with deleting the site.
- Optionally, save the summary of what is to be deleted.
- Click Finish.
The resources for the deployment are deleted from Microsoft Azure.