Available with Data Reviewer license.
ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.x, part of the ArcGIS 2021 releases, are the last ArcGIS Enterprise releases that support services published from ArcMap. You are encouraged to migrate automated review workflows to ArcGIS Data Reviewer capabilities available in ArcGIS Pro attribute rules.
The following steps will guide you through the Data Reviewer server extension installation process.
Learn more about upgrading existing Data Reviewer server extension sites
Installation prerequisites include the following:
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Sign in as a user with administrative privileges.
- Authorizing the software for the machine on which you will install the latest version of Data Reviewer server extension.
Even though the product can be installed, the tools are not enabled unless you have a license.
- The download for Data Reviewer server extension offers the option to start the installation after the files have been extracted. Choose this method or, to manually launch the setup program, use the setup.exe.
- During the installation, read the master agreement and accept it, or exit if you do not agree with the terms.
You can also view the master agreement in other languages.