Complete the following steps to install GeoEvent Server:
- Obtain an authorization file for the machine on which you are installing GeoEvent Server.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Modify your firewall to allow communication on the ports used by GeoEvent Server.
- Sign in as a user with administrative privileges.
- Browse to the downloaded folder containing the GeoEvent Server setup, or insert the
GeoEvent Server media into the appropriate drive to automatically launch the setup program.
The GeoEvent Server setup program should launch automatically after the download has completed. If the GeoEvent Server setup program does not launch automatically, browse to the location of the downloaded setup files and double-click Setup.exe.
- Review the license agreement and accept it, or exit if you do not agree with the terms.
- To complete the installation, follow the directions on the screen.
Proceed to Mark the self-signed GeoEvent Server certificate as trusted by Internet Explorer, an optional workflow.