Welcome to Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS
In this topic
Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS is an intuitive what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) application that allows you to easily build web applications without writing a single line of code. It includes powerful tools to configure fully featured HTML web applications. As you add your map and tools, you can visually see them in the app and use them right away.
- Build the apps you need using ready-to-use widgets, such as query, geoprocessing, printing, and so on.
- Customize the look of your apps with configurable themes.
- Host your apps online or run them on your own server.
- Create custom app templates.
A developer edition is also available that allows you to extend the framework to create custom widgets and themes. Visit ArcGIS for Developers to download Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) and learn more about creating your own custom apps.
- Safari 3+
- Internet Explorer 8+. Internet Explorer 7 is not supported.