If you've installed ArcGIS Server on one or multiple machines, you can add them to your site using ArcGIS Server Manager.
To add an ArcGIS Server machine to your site, follow these steps:
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see the topic Log in to Manager.
- Click Site > GIS Server > Machines.
- In the Machines module, click Add Machine.
- In the Add Machine window, enter the name of the ArcGIS Server machine you want to add to the site, for example, gisserver.domain.com.
You must type the exact name of the machine. Do not type localhost.
- The URL of the ArcGIS Server machine you want to add to the site is entered automatically in the format https://gisserver.domain.com:6443. If the site uses HTTP only for its communication, change the URL to the format http://gisserver.domain.com:6080.
- Optionally, add the machine to a cluster by selecting a cluster from the Cluster Name drop-down list.
ArcGIS Server machines must be configured to participate in a cluster before they can respond to requests issued to your services. If you do not want your machine to be immediately available to satisfy requests, select Do not add machine to a cluster from the drop-down list. You can add the machine to a cluster on the Clusters tab at a later time.
- Click Add. Your machine is added to the site and appears in the Machines module.
You can repeat these steps as necessary to add ArcGIS Server machines to your site.