If you no longer need a stand-alone ArcGIS Server site or ArcGIS Enterprise deployment that you launched using ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure, you can use ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure to delete infrastructure resources from Microsoft Azure.
If you don't delete these unused resources, you will continue to accrue charges on Azure.
To delete resources from Microsoft Azure using ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure, use the same release of Cloud Builder that you used to create your deployment.
- Start ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Microsoft Azure.
- Sign in to Microsoft Azure.
If you want to use the Microsoft Azure Government cloud and have an Azure Government subscription, check U.S. Government Cloud.
- In the Site Deployments list, click the delete site button.
A page appears that lists all the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure resources that are used by your site. This includes virtual machines, load balancers, network interfaces, public IP addresses, Azure SQL Databases and servers, storage accounts, and resource groups.
- Review the resources to be deleted and click next to proceed with deleting the site.
- Save the summary if you want, and click finish.
The resources for your deployment are deleted from Microsoft Azure.