Below are the primary steps required to run ArcGIS Server:
If you are upgrading from a previous version to ArcGIS Server 11.2 follow steps in the Upgrade ArcGIS Server topic.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Plan your ArcGIS Server site configuration.
- Modify your firewall to allow communication on the ports used by ArcGIS Server.
- Install ArcGIS Server.
- Sign in to Manager.
- Install and configure ArcGIS Web Adaptor.
- Connect to ArcGIS Server from ArcGIS Pro.
- Grant permissions to data directories.
- Publish services.