Below are the primary steps required to get ArcGIS Server up and running:
If you are upgrading from an earlier version to ArcGIS Server 11.2, follow the steps in the Upgrade ArcGIS Server topic.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Plan your ArcGIS Server site configuration.
- Modify your firewall to allow communication on the ports used by ArcGIS Server.
- Install ArcGIS Server.
- Log in to Manager and create a site.
- Install and configure ArcGIS Web Adaptor.
- Integrate your ArcGIS Server site with ArcGIS Enterprise as desired.
- Connect to ArcGIS Server from ArcGIS Pro.
- Grant permissions to data directories.
- Learn about service publishing in ArcGIS Pro.