ArcGIS Data Reviewer Server allows you to schedule batch validation to execute repeatedly according to a schedule. Schedules are stored in a database. By default, ArcGIS Data Reviewer Server uses SQLite to store and manage its schedules. However, you can store the scheduler tables in SQL Server, PostgreSQL or Oracle. If you choose to store the scheduler tables in one of these databases, you must manually create these tables using the process described below.
These steps are optional. You only need to perform these steps if you want to store your scheduler tables in SQL Server, PostgreSQL or Oracle. The following process pertains to Microsoft SQL Server only.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- On the Connect to Server dialog box, perform the following steps:
- Click the Server type drop-down arrow and choose Database Engine.
- Click the Server name drop-down arrow and choose a server that will store the scheduler tables.
- Click the Authentication drop-down arrow and choose an authentication type.
- Click Connect.
- On the main menu, click the Open File button .
- Navigate to the location of the tables_sqlServer.sql file.
This file is located in <ArcGIS server install folder>\ArcGISDataReviewerServer\Server<version>\sql\creation_scripts.
- Click Open.
The contents of the file load into the query window.
- At the top of the file, change [enter_db_name_here] to the name of the database that will store the scheduler tables.
- Click Execute to run the SQL statements.
The scheduler tables are created in the database.