ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 11.0 includes expanded analytic capabilities, improved usability, and stability enhancements throughout the product. For a list of issues that were fixed at 11.0, see the 11.0 Issues Addressed List.
- When upgrading from a previous version to ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 11.0, your configuration will not be automatically upgraded as a part of this installation and will need to be manually exported prior and imported after successful completion of the GeoEvent Server 11.0 installation. For details on exporting and restoring a GeoEvent Server configuration, see Backup and restore your GeoEvent Server site configuration.
- Significantly improved performance when discovering and selecting feature services in your ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Enterprise, and ArcGIS Online registered data stores.
- Improved performance and load times for GeoEvent Manager.
- GeoEvent Server can now leverage authorized service layers shared from other users in your organization.
- New flexible access and control over your GeoEvent Server configuration including a readable, file-based configuration store that supports network installation.
- The Query Definition parameter's where clause now defaults to 1=1 when importing geofences and adding geofence synchronization rules. For more about the geofencing capabilities in GeoEvent Server, see Geofences.
- Important updates to backend libraries and dependencies.
- The Kafka input connectors now supports connecting to Kafka clusters secured with SASL/SCRAM.
- The GeoJSON inbound adapter utilized by the GeoJSON input connectors now supports fields with multi-cardinality.
Spatiotemporal big data store
- Improved performance loading data sources and services on the spatiotemporal big data store page.