New at 10.9
ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.9 includes expanded analytic capabilities, improved usability, and stability enhancements throughout the product. For a list of issues that were fixed at 10.9, see the 10.9 Issues Addressed List.
- Improved event throughput for complex GeoEvent Services.
- Quality improvements for service designer and GeoEvent Sampler interfaces.
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Gateway service resiliency improvements.
- Deprecation notice—Support for GeoEvent Server on multiple-machine ArcGIS Server site deployments is deprecated at this release.
Spatiotemporal big data store
- Map and feature services support republishing in place, retaining Portal for ArcGIS user configurations.
- Map services now support relative date queries.
- Additional query support for map and feature services.