ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 11.2 includes stability enhancements as well as improved usability throughout the product. For a list of issues that were fixed at 11.2, see the 11.2 Issues Addressed List.
- This release includes important updates to backend libraries and dependencies.
- GeoEvent Definitions can now be manually created and edited as part of the configuration process for input connectors.
- Existing GeoEvent Definitions now display the name of input and output connectors using that definition.
With the introduction of the add-on manager in GeoEvent Server 11.1, new releases of GeoEvent Server add-ons will be mentioned at each version of GeoEvent Server. The following add-ons were updated and can be used with GeoEvent Server 11.2 and earlier:
- Cityworks Connector for GeoEvent Server
- FlightAware Connector for GeoEvent Server
- Waze Connector for GeoEvent Server