New at 10.7
ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.7 includes stability enhancements and improved functionality throughout the product. For a list of issues that were fixed at 10.7, see the 10.7 Issues Addressed List.
- Embedded help for processors and connectors accessible in GeoEvent Manager.
- Ability to configure user defined refresh interval settings on the Monitor page in GeoEvent Manager.
- Published feature services from GeoEvent Manager now support new hosted views.
Spatiotemporal big data store
- Ability to export delimited text to an Azure or Amazon cloud store.
- Improved messaging about running processes including cloning, exporting, and importing data sources.
- Added Z-value support for data sources.
- New processors for performing real-time analytics on streaming data including Add XYZ Values, Bearing Calculator, Event Joiner, Event Volume Controller, Feature to Point, and Range Fan Calculator.