The 11.2 release of ArcGIS Enterprise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) adds support for ArcGIS Knowledge Server sites and ArcGIS Data Store graph stores, and provides CloudFormation templates to upgrade ArcGIS Workflow Manager sites.
Changes to ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Amazon Web Services
Cloud Builder 11.2 supports the following new workflows:
- Upgrade an ArcGIS Workflow Manager 11.1 site that you created with Cloud Builder.
- Create a federated ArcGIS Knowledge Server site as part of a single-machine ArcGIS Enterprise deployment or highly available ArcGIS Enterprise deployment. This deployment includes the ArcGIS Data Store graph store registered with the hosting server.
New or updated CloudFormation templates
The following new and altered CloudFormation templates are provided by Esri with the 11.2 release:
- Two new CloudFormation templates—arcgis-worklfow-manager-singlemachine-upgrade.template.json and arcgis-worklfow-manager-ha-upgrade.template.json—are available to allow you to upgrade ArcGIS Workflow Manager sites that you created using CloudFormation 11.1 templates.
- The arcgis-server-singlemachine.template.json and arcgis-server-ha.template.json CloudFormation templates create an ArcGIS Knowledge Server site when you provide the appropriate license. ArcGIS Knowledge Server sites must be federated with an ArcGIS Enterprise deployment, so the arcgis-server-federate.template.json CloudFormation template was expanded to include Knowledge Server.
- ArcGIS Knowledge Server sites require an ArcGIS Data Store graph store. The arcgis-datastore-singlemachine.template.json and arcgis-datastore-primarystandby.template.json CloudFormation templates will create a graph store.
Changes in versions and support
- ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for Amazon Web Services tools support the new Israel AWS region.
- Changes in ArcGIS Notebook Server require you to move the site's workspace directory before you upgrade a single-machine Notebook Server site.
- See the latest deprecation notice to determine whether your hardware and software components are compatible with ArcGIS 11.2 and to see a list of deprecated functionality.
For information on bug fixes, see the 11.2 Issues Addressed List.