Before you use new Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) available on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace, read the Esri End User License Agreement and the AWS Customer Service Agreement and accept the terms described in these documents and the pricing set by the AWS Marketplace. This is required before you use an AMI for the first time.
Accept the terms for each AMI you want to use by completing the following steps. If you use different accounts, you will need to accept the terms for each AMI in each account.
- Use the following links to open the AMI in the AWS Marketplace:
- Click Continue.
- Sign in to the AWS Marketplace using your AWS account.
- Click the Manual Launch tab on the page for the AMI you chose.
- Read the Esri End User License Agreement and the AWS Customer Service Agreement, and review the pricing details. If you agree to the terms, click Accept Terms.
- Repeat these steps for each AMI and account you want to use.
Once you have accepted the terms for an AMI in your account, you can use the ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder Command Line Interface for Amazon Web Services utility with Amazon CloudFormation templates or use the AWS Management Console to create your deployment.